News‎ > ‎

Mother Nature cancelled/postponed the Endurance Race

posted May 19, 2014, 10:00 AM by Admin Account
May long weekend can go either way and the later part of it sure went wet this year.  As you know if you follow our Facebook group, the Endurance Race is a no go today.  We are working on finding a new date.  Stay tuned.  On the up side, our first track evening session is just one week away.  Monday, May 26 at 5:30 pm.  See you then!